Board of Trustees
As a Christ-centered institution, Coram Deo Academy seeks leaders who place God as the ultimate leader of the school. Coram Deo means ‘before the face of God’ and its motto, Soli Deo Gloria, means ‘to Him alone be the glory.’ As such, Coram Deo Academy seeks Trustees who live before the face of God and for His glory in their homes, churches, and communities as they serve on the Board.
The CDA Board seeks to preserve, protect and promote our Christ-centered and classical mission to generations yet unborn. They do so by focusing on the strategic, long-term impact of issues and decisions while overseeing the executive leadership of the school entrusted to the Head.
- Married to Jamie Simpson
- MBA: Duke University
- B.S. in Finance: Indiana University
- Vice President, System Support Services at IU Health
- Attends Soma Northwest
- Married to Jill King
- Electrical Test Technician at Electrical Maintenance and Testing.
- Company owner for 13 yrs.
- Attends Epiphany Lutheran Church
- Married to Tim Tang
- B.S. Computing and Systems Science: Taylor University
- Attends College Park Church
- Married to Lora Dodson
- B.S. in Hospitality & Tourism Mgmt: Purdue University
- A.S. in Culinary Arts: Johnson & Wales
- Executive Chef at Aramark at Eli Lilly
- Attends College Park Church North Indy
- Married to Brian Cook
- B.A. in Mathematics Education: Bethel College
- Client Partner: Execution Strategy & Sales Transformation, FranklinCovey
- Attends Traders Point Christian Church, North
- Married to Jesika Manges
- B. A. in Rhetoric: Wabash College
- Regional President, Accelerent
- Attends Northview Church